Former commissioner of Delhi Police Neeraj Kumar supported Delhi police’s investigation into the violence that came about in northeast Delhi in February this yr. On Wednesday, the Delhi Police named fifteen other people within the rate sheet, accusing them of orchestrating the riots that killed a minimum of 53 other people and injured masses.
On Tuesday, Delhi Police commissioner SN Shrivastava wrote to veteran cop Julio Ribeiro, explaining to him that the investigation was once being performed with none discrimination in line with caste or faith, and was once sponsored via documentary and clinical proof.
Former Delhi Police commissioner Neeraj Kumar believes Delhi Police is correct and here’s what he says.
* Numerous the issues have already been defined via the police commissioner in his letter to Julio Ribeiro, mentioned Neeraj Kumar. “However nevertheless, I’m higher positioned than a lot of my colleagues who’re expressing their anguish.
* “At the foundation of restricted inputs I’ve, I do know that Delhi Police has get a hold of some technical proof. It isn’t in line with some heresy,” the previous police leader mentioned.
* Neeraj Kumar mentioned the making plans came about in a big scale. Folks had been assembly at quite a lot of puts in Northeast Delhi, Kumar mentioned. “There may be lot of proof no longer best towards Umar Khalid, but in addition towards participants who’re already arrested,” Neeraj Kumar mentioned.
* “Some other people have long gone to the Delhi Top Court docket urging course to the Delhi Police to do so towards Kapil Mishra. The problem is subjudice. I don’t wish to shield Kapil Mishra. However I’m giving a standpoint. What he mentioned didn’t incite riots,” Kumar mentioned.
* Umar Khalid has no longer been made an accused only for his Amravati speech the place he requested other people to come back out in protest throughout US president Donald Trump’s consult with to India. Proof towards him are way more. His speech paperwork just a small portion of the frame of the proof that Delhi Police have, Neeraj Kumar mentioned.